I get many questions asking how I keep my houseplants healthy and lush and now I am revealing the secrets of my plant success!
In this plant care video I talk about how knowledge is power and knowing the light and temperature conditions of your space, as well as researching the needs of your house plant before you buy it, can make a big difference in getting your indoor plants to thrive.
Here are my plant care tips for healthy and happy indoor plants:
1. Know your space
2. Research your plant.
3. Start with a healthy plant.
4. Let your plant acclimate.
5. Don't overwater.
6. Clean your plant.
9. Air circulation.
10. Relocate your plants in winter.
11. Prune your plants.
12. It's OK to throw out plants!
13. Don't be afraid to throw your plant out!
14. Love your plant.